We consider shoes to be an integral and essential part of our daily lives but after the emergence of thousands of brands in the footwear industry, it is difficult to determine the shoe measurements. Two popular brands that have a high marketing value and a reputable status in India are the brand’s Bata and Liberty. These are the two namely footwear brands catering to the needs and preferences according to their customers.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss ‘what are the differences between Liberty and Bata shoe products created by these two brands and the other offerings it gives to the shoppers.
Liberty Footwear is founded in 1954 and has a strong export presence in India and several other countries across the globe and offers a wide range of shoe collections starting from casual shoes, sandals, boots and sportswear.
This is a multinational company founded in 1894 and is one of the top footwear marketers in the country of India. This brand is famous for its co sinuous sustainability and ethical business practices and for offering a huge collection of affordable footwear among youngsters, men, women and elderly people. This is how Bata footwear is established in the market.
The Difference in Style between the Bata and Liberty Footwear
Let’s talk about the difference in style between Bata and Liberty Footwear. Style is always considered a significant factor that often enhances and influences a buyer’s decisions upon purchasing. The Liberty brand is known for its classic and vintage footwear that caters to the need of men, women and youngsters. Liberty shoes come in various categories including formal shoes, sneakers and sports shoes and the materials are made up of good leather and synthetic entities.
While Bata footwear is known for its timeless and trendy designs that are crafted in such a way suitable for all the group of genders. Bata has also a wide category in their outlets where they display shoes like sandals, loafers, sneakers, and boots that are made of high-quality materials like canvas, synthetic fabric and leather.
The Structure of Pricing between the Brands of Liberty and Bata
The structure of pricing between the brands of Liberty and Bata footwear acts as a significant factor when purchasing a shoe. Liberty shoes have a different price tag for products that varies with the materials. When it comes to premium quality materials with a classic design and style, the prices of the shoes get higher than that of the Bata. Without any doubt, the brand Liberty offers superior comfort, durability and style that are worth the value for money.
Bata has technically planned their pricing structure according to the requirement of their potential buyers. They offer reasonably priced footwear to people who are in search of trendy footwear on a budget-friendly option. Thus, this proves to be an essential factor in the above question ‘What are the differences Between Liberty and Bata shoes?’
The Variation of Durability among the Footwear of Liberty and Bata
The variation of durability among the footwear of Liberty and Bata is often judged by the quality of the materials used during production. From Liberty’s footwear, it can be seen that they use reasonable and premium quality leather and synthetic materials that are designed to ensure resistance to wear and tear. The material quality of this brand makes a lasting impact and people in search of such durable materials can invest in the products of the Liberty Brand.
Unlike the Liberty brand’s quality, Bata shoes have an average material quality that sometimes fails to be durable like Liberty’s leather. But again, the shoes of Bata are planned and priced according to the customer’s requirements and it’s a good option for people who want good footwear under a tight budget.
The level of Comfortability between Liberty and Bata Footwear
Liberty shoes are designed in such a manner and with amazing material quality that it maximizes the level of comfortability between the Liberty and Bata footwear’s for the wearer and also developed features like sturdy soles and cushioned insole materials. Liberty brand is considered to be appropriate for people who spend long hours in sports activities. While Bata always prioritises style over comfort because their shoes are designed according to people’s fashion needs and sometimes fail to provide that level of comfort and flexibility like the brand of Liberty.
Some general Pros and Cons of Liberty and Bata Footwear
Pros of Liberty Footwear’s
- They are widely known for their premium quality products and innovative designs.
- They have a strong presence and a well-known reputation across India and other nations.
- They have a competitive pricing structure in accordance with the quality of products. Thus, these are some of the general pros of Liberty footwear.
Pros of Bata Footwear’s
- Bata has international brand recognition in many countries like India and the United Kingdom.
- Their brand has a wide distribution network with over 1500 outlets in India and other countries.
- It features strong sustainable growth and they have ethical business practice in the market. Thus, these are some of the general pros of Bata footwear.
Cons of Liberty Footwear’s
- They have limited international brand recognition when compared with the brand Bata and other major footwear brands.
- Another major con of Liberty shoes is that these shoes have inconsistent measurements which does not act as a right fit for people who have broader and wider feet.
- It is also reported that Liberty footwear has limited access outside the country of India, which acts as a disadvantage.
- They have a limited variety of shoes in terms of modern and trendy styles as compared to Bata and other footwear brands. Therefore, these are the major cons of Liberty Footwear.
Cons of Bata Footwear’s
- Consumers of the Bata products have reviewed that this brand offers less exclusive products as per the demand and the requirement in the market.
- Sometimes the quality of the products might not be at par with Liberty Products.
- Bata shoes generally have traditional designs and textures, but it lacks new features in their shoe models.
- Though Bata is a global brand, in some remote areas it has limited options of stores and availability depending upon your location. Thus, these are the major cons of Bata footwear.
From the question raised in this article ‘What are the differences between Liberty and Bata shoes?’ is that we get to know that Liberty and Bata are offering quality footwear to people but since they are the two popular competitive brands in the market, they have some differences among them and prioritize things according to the customer’s presence and needs.
Though, regardless of the brand and its reputable status, the customer should always prioritize the quality, comfort and flexibility of the footwear before purchasing because oftentimes it plays a vital role in protecting the feet.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which brand is better, Liberty or Bata?
Bata is considered to be a better brand than the brand Liberty. Because Bata is a globally recognized brand and comes with an affordable range of shoes that are available to all people. Shoes from different categories are available from Casual and designer footwear’ to Sports sneakers. The brand of Bata has impeccable styles and designs and is available in multiple retail stores.